Friday was Andrew's turn to go to the doctor. His coughing was getting too bad...he could hardly catch his breath between coughing fits. He has ear infections and RSV. He's on the same breathing treatment as Brandon plus a steroid and antibiotic. Its amazing how well the medicine works...I'm sure we'll all be good as new in a few days.
5 comments:
So cute but poor little boys! POOR MOM!! Thanks for your comment on my blog...It is always comforting to know you are not alone.
I missed seeing you this morning..I will call later this week to see how you are. LOVE!
Who gets their picture with the machine next? Joseph or Lacey?
YUCK!!! What a bummer! FEEL BETTER SOON!
It's nice that they have a place for his binky in there too :)
Oh Lacy I am so sorry! Having sick kids really stinks. I hope they get better soon! Hang in there. We need to have a park date later this week, it is supposed to be in the 70's!
Post a Comment