Thursday, February 14, 2008

Harlem Globetrotters

Trickier than getting a picture of the little boys looking normal is getting a normal picture of their father.
Brandon had a great time dancing and clapping and attempting to jump over the ledge.
Andrew spent most of the game making friends with the people behind us. He kept them entertained.
The Harlem Hi Flyers performed at half time. It was pretty crazy stuff. Everybody put on a great show...they are so talented and SO tall.
Thanks to BJ for helping us take care of Brandon.

2 comments:

herb said...

"Trickier than getting a picture of the little boys looking normal is getting a normal picture of their father."

That is so true! About the only other one I can think of is his High School Graduation Photo (where he is still trying to look "cool") and the family photos we took in GA.

So Joseph, what's wrong with you?

Ms. Boedee said...

Fun times!! I am glad that you went! And...I am serious about Friday!