Monday, February 04, 2008

ABC Me

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friends: Joseph, Brandon, Andrew, and pretty much anyone checking our blog.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake
D- Day of choice: Friday
E- Essential Item: Contacts/Glasses
F- Favorite Color: pink...I have to pick a girlie color since I live with 3 boys
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Worms
H- Hometown: Elko, Nevada
I- Indulgence(s): Ice Cream
J- January or July: January in Vegas, July anywhere else
K- Kids: Brandon and Andrew
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Family
M- Marriage Date: April 30, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 4
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples but I like them both
P- Phobias or Fears: Birds...that they'll poop on me, peck my eyes out (the birds in FL were huge), or fly into me and die (that's for my mom :)
Q- Quotes: Take a chill pill. Brandon told me that yesterday when I was freaking out about the number of times he had peed all over the house.
R- Reason To Smile: happy boys that make each other laugh
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Four: Angela, Kristine, Angel, Elizabeth
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I think you all know everything about me.... I graduated #5 in my high school class...and my brains have been slowly going to mush since then.
V- Vegetarian or Meat Eater: Meat eater
W- Worst Habit: Biting my nails.
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds
Y- Your Favorite Food: I love food!
Z- Zodiac: Gemini

6 comments:

Ruth said...

I am glad I am not the only one that Brandon has told to take a chill pill. I do have to admit that I would be freaking out about pee all over the house too.

herb said...

Q was my favorite letter, too! Where did Brandon pick that up?

JLMartin said...

He probably got it from TV.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

I love the "chill pill" statement...classic!

Ben & Diane said...

I'm thoroughly offended I didn't get tagged.

JLMartin said...

i'm SO sorry. i thought i would tag the people that NEVER update their blogs. i would love to see your abc me...diane is officially tagged!