"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Ready or Not...Underwear here we come!
Brandon refused to wear a diaper this afternoon and cried for his underwear. He loves his new cushy toilet seat so maybe he will love potty training. Tonight we're going to get some plastic pants to put over his underwear. Wish us luck!
He'll be abig boy soon! Just tongiht I watched Jon & Kate potty-trainging their boys. Just be glad there is only one to make the switch! Are you working any kind of reward system for him, besides a cushy for his tushy?
Good luck! Potty training is seriously the most draining, complex, difficult thing to deal with! Well, at least with Jenna is was. I am DREADING when Kaden is ready to-- :) GOOD LUCK!
That sure is a boys bathroom! Are you planning on him playing a few sports? Too bad my boys have flowers and butterflies. I've thought about changing it but then I see $$, so it will stay that way for a while. Good Luck with Brandon, I'm sure he'll do great. Desire is a huge aspect of it.
6 comments:
Nice slipper hands Brandon!
He'll be abig boy soon! Just tongiht I watched Jon & Kate potty-trainging their boys. Just be glad there is only one to make the switch! Are you working any kind of reward system for him, besides a cushy for his tushy?
Good luck Brandon and wishing you lots and lots of patience Mom!!
Good luck! Potty training is seriously the most draining, complex, difficult thing to deal with! Well, at least with Jenna is was. I am DREADING when Kaden is ready to-- :) GOOD LUCK!
GOOD LUCK!! I predict by next Wednesday you'll be posting that he is all done and accident free.
That sure is a boys bathroom! Are you planning on him playing a few sports? Too bad my boys have flowers and butterflies. I've thought about changing it but then I see $$, so it will stay that way for a while. Good Luck with Brandon, I'm sure he'll do great. Desire is a huge aspect of it.
Post a Comment