"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
Why?
Ok, but only in the winter time.
It's a German Tradition! You know that boy is going to serve in Deutschland, he's just prepping to fit in!Tell him thanks for his "Happy Birthday" song he sang for me! I'll be expecting a call every year from now on.
Its not okay!!
It must be a male thing!!And no..I gave up on the Elf yourself!
It must have been Sam Barker that taught him.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Why?
Ok, but only in the winter time.
It's a German Tradition! You know that boy is going to serve in Deutschland, he's just prepping to fit in!
Tell him thanks for his "Happy Birthday" song he sang for me! I'll be expecting a call every year from now on.
Its not okay!!
It must be a male thing!!
And no..I gave up on the Elf yourself!
It must have been Sam Barker that taught him.
Post a Comment