Wednesday, October 31, 2007

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

We had a great time at our ward Halloween party. We came home with the perfect amount of candy to give to kids that come to our house tonight! And some breaking news...Joseph just got a job offer and is expecting one more this week. We'll decide by Friday and he'll be starting by Monday! Good riddance Hirschi Masonry!!!

5 comments:

Maryann said...

They look soo cute, except for Joseph-Just kidding. Congratulations and I hope you like your new job. I have been praying for you to find a good job.

Elizabeth said...

Love the costumes! I'm glad to hear about the job.

Elizabeth said...

Love the costumes! I'm glad to hear about the job.

Mom of 2 Cuties said...

Cute costumes! Way to go Joseph..it must be a good week...Brian got a job as well and starts Monday!!! Yah for our husbands!

Ashlee and Rico said...

I loved seeing the pics of Brandon getting ready!! He is adorable! Too bad Joseph has to go back to work...I bet it was a blast having him home!