"They are just niƱos trying to release their wiggles."
I can't believe how much he looks like Joseph! So adorable.Lauren Johnson
He looks like a little old man in a liesure suit. Oh, I must insert a cute little old man.
He is so darn cute! Thanks for your comments! I hope that the website helps you for your group and it seems like our families have a lot in common! Chris is addicted to rollar coaster tycoon too!
it doesn't matter what the chair looks like when something that cute is in it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I can't believe how much he looks like Joseph! So adorable.
Lauren Johnson
He looks like a little old man in a liesure suit. Oh, I must insert a cute little old man.
He is so darn cute! Thanks for your comments! I hope that the website helps you for your group and it seems like our families have a lot in common! Chris is addicted to rollar coaster tycoon too!
it doesn't matter what the chair looks like when something that cute is in it!
Post a Comment